Sunday, October 21, 2012

TOMS shoes wishlist

Whenever I want to buy a pair of shoes for my upcoming travel TOMS brand's first come to mind. Because I love canvas material and comfort, people like me who loves efficient and classic designs, for me, no one can bet TOMS shoes

Here are my TOMS wishlist for fall/winter accessories.




Taupe Suede Women's Desert Wedge- A closed-toe wedge designed with downtown walkabout comfort. Great for Fall!

Alesandra Burlap Ballet Flats- has dual-tone color scheme, with heel patch and toe cap accents- it highlight the simple, contemporary pairing of burlap and canvas. Great shoe for on the go.

Black Women's Glitters- Day and night, add some sparkle to your  life with this TOMS glitters shoes in black.


Black Vegan Women's Wrap Boots- This wrap boots are versatile and ultra comfortable, providing styles for any occasion. And they're vegan friendly.

No comments: