Thursday, November 22, 2012

AirFrance: In-flight meals from USA to Paris

First, we have to take a domestic flight via Delta Airline (operating carrier) from Fort Lauderdale Int'l Airport to Atlanta, GA to catch our connecting international flight via AirFrance to our final destination (Paris CDG).

Delta fed us with light snacks, mini pretzel and drinks. I had orange juice to go with the mini pretzel. 

After more than an hour we safely landed at Atlanta, GA airport. That airport by the way is tremendous.

I was already starving before the plane took off. After a few hours passed by the stewards serves us our dinner. I'm looking forward for it only because am hungry (I don't usually like the in-flight meal foods). They gave us mini baguettes (not in the photo), beans salad with beef (this one is surprisingly good), I choose baked fish with mashed potato with cheese and herbs for my main dish (was bland) , rice pudding (yum!), chocolate cake (dry), cheeses, for drinks- I had sparkling water and champagne. They have lots of wine choices as well. 


I fell asleep right after dinner. The next thing I know the stewards are busy preparing for our breakfast already. Breakfast is served with mini baguette and muffin, cheese and jam, yogurt, fruit bowl, and coffee. 


Travel period: November 2012

No comments: