Thursday, November 22, 2012

En route to Paris!

Eli, our lucky charm/world travel companion is so ready to see Pari, and is anxious of the long flight. :)


We're at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport when I took this photo of DH going to find the train inside the airport to bring us to our gate terminal. 

Ah, finally we found it!

This time we are going to find the assign gates of our flight

But I have to go to a restrooms first. In fairness, they did a good job of keeping it clean. I like!

After the plain takeoff, settled in, and had dinner DH and the person sitting right next to him seems very tired

While I'm wide awake I decided to watch a show

I found La Mode show! Parisian lifestyles magazine TV show. The TV host of this segment is interviewing the legendary fashion designer Karl Lagerfield. I was thrilled.

Trust me having a comfortable slippers makes your feet relax during the entire flight.

We finally arrived at Paris Charles de Gaulle after more than 10 hours flight. And was relief when I see this beautiful airport.

At claim baggage carousel area. It took us awhile before we find our luggage.

Free of charge wagons

Eli knows that we're finally in Paris the sign board says it all. We took Roissy Bus to Opera (near our hotel) for only 10 euro per person each way, and we rode a taxi from there to the hotel for only 7 euro. It is quite inexpensive. I was surprised.

Outside CDG there are plenty of bus stations to take us to the main city.


Travel period: November 2012

No comments: