Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Angelina Cafe in France

They said, when in Paris you got to try Angelina Cafe who makes famous for their best hot chocolate and pastries. These two are my weakness, chocolate and pastries? Forget about it! I was born with a sweet tooth. I couldn't resist with those. I did go to Angelina Cafe the ones inside at the Chateau de Versailles. Before we headed to the grand garden I drag my husband here even though he doesn't like sweets food. He totally supports my whim. To my surprised he loves the hot chocolate here. It must have been so good. It does really good. To die for!

This is not an ordinary cafĂ© because they serve haute food and pastries. That means the price tag is beyond ordinary. We come here for their famous pastries and hot chocolate so I don't know about the quality of their other main dish such as salad, steak, etc. All I can tell is that they make such a delicious pastries and hot beverages, it makes you wanna have more. I ordered their famous Mont Blanc cupcake, was I like it? Absolutely!













Travel Period: November 2012

No comments: