Thursday, December 13, 2012

Travelog: Louvre Museum in Paris (part 2)

Art lovers or those who are curious to see the famous painting of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa then you must go here at Louvre Museum in 1st arrondissement. Like I said, it house the world's historic arts collection. This palace turned museum is so massive that's why DH and I only bought an entrance ticket for the Denon Wing side of the Louvre Museum to see the paintings.

Wearing a pair of comfortable walking shoes is a must, even we only see the Denon Wing side area of this museum still it is so huge. I swear to Mona Lisa if I ever get to see her again next time I won't get mad at her (I will wear my flat shoes). That's what happens when I was tired from walking with my clogs to go around the tremendous museum my feet are soaring. By the time we reach the Mona Lisa painting I saw there were sea of people trying to get a photo of it.  I lost my interest. It is very hard to get nearer at it. Her painting is guarded. The only painting display that has bodyguards. She is so special. Teehee!

But, it is worth it. We all loves the paintings on the wall. Some of them are 3D. I can't believe its already existed even before. They are so beautiful. Articulately hand painted and the frames carving is one of a kind. Truly amazing.
















Travel Period: November 2012

No comments: