Friday, December 21, 2012

Travelog: Palace of Versailles (Part 3)

THE GARDEN

Admission is free to go in the garden. It is widely open you'll get lost if you keep exploring like what we did. But we love adventure, going detour is fun! I don't mind walking this vast garden but walking on the cobblestones is what I hate. It does hurt my feet. Not use walking on it perhaps. There's bike rental and motor carts available though, the problem is, I don't know how to maneuver them. So I walk. That doesn't really bothers me actually I enjoyed walking at my own pace especially if a park or a garden is beautiful as this. I am so in love the Versailles garden. I appreciate Fall season even more. The colorful foliage and the weather are so gorgeous. I'd love to stay here forever.

 

















Travel Period: November 2012

No comments: