Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random eats in Italy

One chilly evening, husband and I went at the café in the Piazza near our hotel. I was craving of Italian pastries and hot espresso while husband want some ices that night. I got what I want, but husband was disappointed cause they don't have ices but gelato. No choice. We hardly find ices in Italy I wonder why, while gelato are everywhere.  

We brought out our food outside in the café terraces even though the temperature is cold because there were many rich-young- adults hanging out inside the café, we feels awkward. But we love listening them talking with their native language despite we cannot comprehend them. Italian language is one of my favorites. Sound sweet to my ears. :)

Anyways, I had fruit torte. It was amazing. The torte compliments the hot espresso with dark chocolate powder on top along with it. So YUM. It also gives my cold body warmth. But my husband? He braves the weather while having a gelato. Lol






Travel Period: November 2012

No comments: