Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rome, Italy: Spanish Steps ( Scala di Spagna)

It is known as one of the most visited and famous attraction in Rome, perhaps in the world. No wonder many curious travelers like myself flocked here to just see the sight. It was flooded of people when we were here, plus the bad smell of horses and dogs pee force us to leave. It is a carnival like atmosphere. I did not enjoy my stay here. I wish to go up the stairs to see the Trinita dei Monti Church. Instead husband and I continue to wander around the area away from the steps.
 
There are many high-end boutiques around here. This is where the locals and travelers go to shop when in Rome. Displays were lovely and inviting. I did not shop because I already spend my money shopping in Paris. :) I wish I have more moolah. :):)
 







This dog reminds me of my dog Stormy. She turned her head when I call her by my dog's name Stormy. I was giddy! Oh Stormish.. That was eerie.


Stores and souvenir shops are everywhere


We ended up having our dinner here in Spagna at this alley. Eating outside while watching people. Priceless!

I had drink wine most of the time in this trip because its not expensive. Cola drink? Forget it!

I had pink rose wine. It was amazing.


And of course I devoured the Italian pasta I can get. It was so good.


DH had this cheese pizza. Divine.

Across our table there's this man serenading us. So romantic. Our Spagna experience turned out great. We had a lovely night.


Travel Period: November 2012

No comments: