Thursday, March 07, 2013

Patio Furniture

I love cold season in fact I also like snow. But, I don't think I can live with that all through out the year. That's insane. I like when I have something to look forward to- with that being said, I cannot wait for Spring and Summer. Outdoor activities are fun. We love to relax in my mom-in law's rustic screened-in porch! We always have a fantastic time playing cards and board games in the patio. We usually cook barbecue at the patio when we stay with the in-laws since we don't have BBQ grill no more I kind a miss that. I have to get that one and umbrella too for our summer outdoor festivities. I was looking online sale, glad I found one at patioshoppers.com plus free shipping on patio furniture and they have best price ever. I can't wait!

No comments: