Friday, March 01, 2013

Vatican City, Italy: St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)

Our patient to stay the long queue line in order to get inside St. Peter's Basilica finally pays off! We have to go through a security check to go inside. Once clear, we're good to go. I see this long steel greenish door in front I was marveled by it. I love long ancient/vintage-y doors for some reason. But aren't they lovely? This is only beginning wait till I get inside, there are so many marvelous paintings, stones sculpture, carving, and all from ceiling to floor, and wall makes me drool. Such a rich church.

Being here and see these one of a kind art pieces makes me feel blessed. This is a church so I take the opportunity to pray for the life He gave us.

After that we went at the souvenir shop to buy gifts such as rosaries, bracelets, and book.













Travel Period: November 2012

No comments: