Friday, May 31, 2013

Baked eggplant with mozzarella

Of all types of eggplants I like the long skinny and the big aubergine ones. The latter is what I love to baked for an easy meal. This recipe is the best way out whenever I don't feel like to burn my kitchen much of my time. All I need is to clean the aubergine, slice thinly, layered them in the baking pan, season with salt and pepper (yes, I like too much pepper), and drizzled generously with olive oil.

Bake at 450 degrees in 15 minutes or until it's soft. Then after that I poured in the Ragu tomato sauce over it, add some Italian spices, and mozzarella. Bake again for another 15 minutes. And that's it.

I exercise while it is baking. This is what I call multitasking. By the time I finish my workout I eat this food that I just baked, hot from the oven. :)



1 comment:

Roche said...

it looks good..will try this.. im so over with meat this time..