Monday, May 06, 2013

Canadian Rockies this summer


Husband and I are so looking forward for our Canada's vacation this coming summer because once again we're going to see my family that I truly miss. My nephews and niece can't wait to see us, been a year since our last visit. Our first visit was in winter. Very cold. This year I suggest to go in summer time- the kids are off from school, my sister can now have her Driver's License, my brother in-law can take a long vacation from his job, and most of all I wanna experience Canada's summer at the Canadian Rockies which is in Banff and Jasper. Sounds like a plan? Yep.


I start to plan this trip already and I have not yet find a place for a family of 8 to stay at Banff area. The rates are very expensive especially in downtown Banff where we will be going to sleep for a couple of days. I have to keep searching and lurking the Internet till I find a great deal.

Meanwhile.. thank goodness, I found a great deal that has many option on car rental package that I am going to get for a long self drive to Rocky Mountain from Edmonton, and vice versa. Road-trip, that is! Because the best way to tour the Canadian Rockies is to drive yourself in a car rental or your own car. My sister said, this way we will enjoy the spectacular scenery and spot wildlife on our own schedule. I can't wait to see the glacier-carved valleys and Lake Louise and Jasper gorgeous lakes, majestic peaks, glaciers, and one of the world's largest icefields.

No comments: