Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lunching out at Olive Garden

It's been a while since the last time I hangout with my friends. My work is taken a toll on me. I have a full time job during the day and a side job at night by helping my husband's business. Weekend is totally a family day. Whenever I get a chance I will make myself available to see my friends. A time like this is very dear to me.

Thank goodness for the Holidays. Yesterday, we commemorate the Memorial Day. I had to see my friend Rub. We agreed to meet at Olive Garden restaurant near her home for lunch.

She ordered the same food as mine. We both are technically watching our diet. Hehe

We had Italian soda. This is mine. A raspberry flavor.

Soup. A chicken Gnocchi.

Bruschetta


Garden vegetable salad.

A house complementary garlic bread.

We catch lots of talks. Never noticed time flies so quickly! That is what happened when you have so many things to talk about. Oh well, tell next time.

No comments: