Monday, May 27, 2013

Orvieto, Italy: Shopping for Dried Sausages

Across the Doumo in Orvieto there's an alley between the ceramic store and café that will lead us to merchants selling chocolate, souvenirs, wines, sauages, and among other things. This taxidermy boars head really surprised the husband. He cringed! Can you imagine a vegan person seeing this. Alas, he understand. :)

Being a curious person I went ahead inside to check out  what they have in-store.


These are what I found. Local produce of jellies, pickles, biscuits, cheeses, wines, pasta, and sausages.


Of course, I bought some of them. Jelly, biscuits, and a sausage. I ate the sausage when we were back at our hotel. I only bought the small slice. It was so good, with hot and spice. Really good.



Travel Period: November 2012

No comments: