Sunday, June 09, 2013

Delray Beach, Florida: Cornell's Cafe at Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens

It was lunchtime when we arrived in Morikami our plan is to really dine at Cornell's Café before we headed to the museum and stroll in the garden. My body needs fuel to have more energy for those activities I mentioned earlier, so my husband and I asked for a table right away.

Though there were many people at the restaurants already but it didn't take us long to wait for table and chairs. We're sitting at the patio with a view of lust trees, beautiful flowers, and water. It was awesome.


We had miso soup. This is our favorite.

For a drink we had an authentic Japanese hot green tea. Taste different and its good.

A little bit of everything, Bento Box! Since I can't decide what to order might as well get this. Yum!


And of course, my vegetarian husband had this Asian Eggplant with white steamed rice. He loves it. Taste sour-y but healthy. I had it in my bento box too.

Japanese Cake (as they call it) for our dessert. Taste like angel cake in less sugar. Not bad at all.

No comments: