Friday, July 12, 2013

Manna Korean Restaurant

Husband and I are frequent to dine in at this Korean restaurant for many reasons. First, the owner is such a lovely-friendly lady. Second, their place is intimate and clean. Third, their food is absolutely delicious and made it with fresh ingredients. It takes a while they serve the food, their menu has only few food options. That indicate us how much plenty of time they have to prepare the food. The longer it takes the better. The shorter it takes that means they microwave the food. But this is not the case. 

I love their kimchi fancakes. This time I ordered the seafood ones. YUM!


Different types of kimchi appetizer is also my favorite. Never gets tired of this.

Had this vegetables with clear noodles in a very spicy broth soup for the first time. It never disappoint me.


Manna Restaurant Korean BBQ Restaurant
Address: 4966 N University Dr, Lauderhill, FL 33351

Phone:(954) 748-6088

No comments: