Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Universal's Islands of Adventure (more Rides)

Lets our adventure continue...


Jurrasic Park: The Ride

After Fear Fall ride we head to this park area to take the River Adventure ride. This is the most incredible ride I have ever experience. Very impressive. I like nature, and this ride has it. It really is worth the time waiting in the long queue line. All the dinosaur figures are realistic. The concept is that we're in a river boat, sailing on the river. It starts off slow with great Dinosaurs effects. But the final ride is literally breath taking. We end up with a big splash! I get soaking wet big time. It was fun and cool.






The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

When in Universal Orlando you should go here at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It's huge! Unfortunately, it pours out hard when we're here late afternoon. Husband and I didn't get the chance to see the whole stalls and some other rides. We were able to take the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride only. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey really is awesome theming and execution in a dark ride. When I'm at the queue I feel of walking into Hogwarts. I will probably go back to experience the whole thing here when my family from Canada come to visit me here.








Travel Period: June 2013

No comments: