Monday, October 28, 2013

Jasper, Alberta: Jasper Alpine Experience


Husband and I was in Edmonton, Alberta last September till mid of October to visit my sister and her family, and my mother. My original plan is to go in summertime, however, due to some circumstances we can't control our initial plan was push in autumn. That really doesn't bothered me at all because I love autumn season. It is my favorite season of the year.

We have plan to go to Jasper town a 3 1/2 hour drive from east of Edmonton (the capital city of Alberta province) where my sister live for a side trip.

When in Jasper, you'll find yourself awe-struck by the wonderful, formidable nature. I have so many photos and stories to share here. For now, let me show you one of Jasper alpine we've been to. We literally on top of the snowy mountains. It is gorgeous. Yes, it is also freezing.







I wear a thermal top underneath a thermal jacket, and wear a foot warmer , still my body get freeze because I did not wear any gloves (which I left in the car!). That doesn't mean I did not enjoy this experience, in fact, I totally love it. Nearby, there is a communal cabin where the restaurant and tramway station located for us to get warm. So that helps me ease the coldness.

Travel Period: September-October 2013

No comments: